Guy smashes Phantom 3 due to bad customer service

This could be a series.

Guy spills coke on laptop.
Guy spills coke on phone.
Guy spills coke in car.
Guy spills coke on wife.

He bought the drone for 8000 dollars with two batteries????? Gosh I hope hes not meaning 8K US cause if so he got wayyyyyyy ripped off.

Probably HK$ 8000, which comes out to about US$ 1030. Anyway, it is sad that nobody has every praised DJI's customer service. Far too common for Chinese companies. Culture probably has a lot to do with business practices.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.James
Probably HK$ 8000, which comes out to about US$ 1030. Anyway, it says that nobody has every praised DJI's customer service. Far too common for Chinese companies. Culture probably has a lot to do with business practices.

ahhh I didnt know HK's money was also called a dollar.

There are many currencies which uses the word "dollar" too, not necessarily only for USA
ya that I knew just didnt know hong kong called there money dollars. I always assumed it was yen or yuan's they would use there. So I guess its true we do learn some thing new every day.

Omg that drone sure can take beating. Dji should use this as an ad for how much of a beating these can take. He was tired of hitting it with a hammer and it was still in one piece lol
That's what I was thinking, holy cow he hit it some many times before it would break. What a dumb-***!!! :cool::p:D

I was waiting for him to smash the battery-- but it didn't happen-- kind of anti-climatic-- it would have been a real action scene with the battery exploding:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Garrie
I thought is was funny. Wow, talk about some anger issues. I haven't flown any of my RC nitro planes in some time. I'd have traded him a couple for his broken P3. (Pre-smashing of course)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20