Gun Shy

Reaction score
Since I had the "little" mishap with my Phantom 4( Phantom 4 disappeared today ) I'm a wee bit leery about flying my P4 any substantial distance for fear that I'll have another incident. Thankfully DJI is covering the full repair but I must confess my confidence has been shaken.

I called and spoke with DJI but obviously the person I spoke with had no idea why the P4 would suddenly lose power and fall out of the sky. For those of you with similar experiences did DJI inform you of the cause or does it remain a mystery?

Reactions: harleydg
I totally understand. I flew my brand new P3A into a tree on it's second flight. After that I was very skeptical about upgrading to something else. I ended up getting a great deal on a P4, and so far so good. Your confidence will come back eventually. I look at the tree incident as a learning experience, and a very expensive one at that. As for DJI I don't have any experience with them. Someone else will probably chime in.

I too had an incident flying a Litchi waypoint mission around a large field when 75% complete it suddenly went berserk I couldn't control it and it didn't RTH instead in decided to land upside down - still trying to gain confidence in it by taking ever bigger baby steps!

sent from BlackBerry Priv

Yep, my P4 flew inverted into the ground and I paid for repair and DJI sent me a new drone but after many many contacts both email and phone to find out why my P4 crashed no one has bothered to reply! You're fighting a loosing battle trying to reason with anything China touches.
Good luck

Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

Since I had the "little" mishap with my Phantom 4( Phantom 4 disappeared today ) I'm a wee bit leery about flying my P4 any substantial distance for fear that I'll have another incident. Thankfully DJI is covering the full repair but I must confess my confidence has been shaken.

I called and spoke with DJI but obviously the person I spoke with had no idea why the P4 would suddenly lose power and fall out of the sky. For those of you with similar experiences did DJI inform you of the cause or does it remain a mystery?
I think you'll be fine. You did everything right, DJI agreed with you, go fly and get your confidence back.

I think you'll be fine. You did everything right, DJI agreed with you, go fly and get your confidence back.

Yes, that!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub