gs problems due to flytrex?

Reaction score
I was able to use GS once on my P2V using the iphone app. Since then I installed flytrex v2 and can no longer launch GS on the iphone (latest firmware, ios and app). I then tried the ipad version of GS amd even tho the ipad is connected to the P2V via wifi, and I can enter the waypoints, when I press GO it says please connect. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Sorry to here - I have both and no issues....?!

Found solution...saw somewhere you have to flip the s1 switch after every waypoint mission.
Anyway gs waypoints on iphone work again. Will now try droid tablet and ipad next.

oh another point that I had forgotten... PV GS needs at least 6 satelites to turn on, and since I was on the north side of my house at 46 degrees latitude, it took those 6 signals took a long long time to register.
On the south side of the house, the system registered 10 sats much much faster. Always something else to remember !

Would be nice if the program reminded the user to reposition the quadcopter if 6 sat signals do not show up within say 2 minutes. Could be trees, a house, etc that are in the way of the sats. I think the sats are also over the equator , so south of you if you live in northern hemisphere and north of you if you live in the southern hemisphere ...and the lucky ones living on the equator just need clear sky right above them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20