GS Pro - How to set home point???

Reaction score
Hey all, anyone know how to set a home point in the GS Pro app?(either the pilot location or aircraft location as in Go 4 app). I even tried opening both apps and setting my home point in the Go 4 app and it still does not recognize it in the GS Pro app. Maybe the bigger question is, why would it allow me to fly my mission with an unknown home point when this is my end-mission choice - who knows where it would have ended up if I didn't remove the props, ha! (see screenshot of my message).

Attachments

• gspro.jpg
    gspro.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 617
Are you outside? Do you have enough satellites? Usually this is acquired automatically.

Are you outside? Do you have enough satellites? Usually this is acquired automatically.
Yes, 16 satellites acquired - still getting the "home point unknown" message though.

Even if it did acquire them automatically there are many times where the home point needs to be updated but GS Pro does not allow for this that I can find. Any help would be appreciated as I don't feel safe flying my new mission as it stands.

When you power the drone down and back on do you get the Green "H" (homepoint) location on the map after you get the green rapidly blinking light on the drone?

When you power the drone down and back on do you get the Green "H" (homepoint) location on the map after you get the green rapidly blinking light on the drone?
No, only a blue "s" in a small blue circle for the starting point I'm assuming.

I'm starting to run out of ideas are you in atti mode?

I'm starting to run out of ideas are you in atti mode?
No, GPS mode - it's allowing me to fly because it's in GPS mode. I'm just puzzled as to why it's letting me fly if it doesn't have a home point recorded based on the alert it gives just before launch.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj