Groundstation for P2V Available NOW in App Store

What kind of life does someone have, when they sit around making up stuff like this to post? And WHY?

What a loser.

Morgan 1983 said:
KatieX5 said:
Check the app store you jackass

How about you prove those of us, who think you're lying, wrong by posting a screen shot of the iOS app,
Cheers
Morgan

First you could go look in the App Store yourself and see the app is there. Second, here is a link of a video showing the app.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pLl01qsHrU

Insight Aerials said:
Morgan 1983 said:
KatieX5 said:
Check the app store you jackass

How about you prove those of us, who think you're lying, wrong by posting a screen shot of the iOS app,
Cheers
Morgan

First you could go look in the App Store yourself and see the app is there. Second, here is a link of a video showing the app.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pLl01qsHrU[/

Unfortunately it is not the app that everyone is waiting for and KatieX got our hopes up about.

Insight Aerials said:
GS is in the App Store. Better check before saying someone is lying.

you're an idiot. have fun flying your vision with the magical ground station you are so convinced is out.

If you want to give the OP benefit of the doubt, then they are confusing the standalone Ground Station hardware/software bundle available for V1 Phantom + iPad with the ground station-like capabilities DJI are going to build into the P2V smartphone app.

If you don't want to give them the benefit, then welcome the return of one of our regular trolls and add another new name to your forum "foe" list.

Pull_Up said:
If you don't want to give them the benefit, then welcome the return of one of our regular trolls and add another new name to your forum "foe" list.

added.

Pull_Up said:
If you want to give the OP benefit of the doubt, then they are confusing the standalone Ground Station hardware/software bundle available for V1 Phantom + iPad with the ground station-like capabilities DJI are going to build into the P2V smartphone app.

Yep! Same sock puppet............different day! I would think that the institution would restrict internet access for their patients.

Can someone get the moderator to kill this stupid thread, already? Flippin' Trolls !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

He/She is probably an adolescent teenager. I remember getting a kick from such type of childish mischief at that age. No computers then so it was the occasional stupid phone call to people with strange names. Not my proudest moments :eek:

KatieX5 said:
The long awaited Waypoint and Groundstation App is now available for download in IOS and android devices. It is recommended to use with an IPad, iPad mini or Nexus as the larger screen size makes it easier to use. I recommend you view the YouTube tutorials before downloading the app. It's really a ton of fun! You can stop dreaming of a P2 with zenmuse and gopro and iPad for FPV slinga! :cool:

I believe that you're incorrect on this. The app that we're all looking for hasn't been released yet. Thanks for the effort thought!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4