Ground Station

Reaction score
I downloaded the iPad Ground Station App, quickly found it is not compatible with my P2V+. I have been using the built in GS in the DJI App however I find it doesn't seem to have some options I really like in the iPad GS App like the ability to select all the waypoints and set common perameters like altitude, speed, and seconds to pause at waypoints. Am I missing something? Is there a way to do this in the DJI App?

CSIamI said:
I downloaded the iPad Ground Station App, quickly found it is not compatible with my P2V+. I have been using the built in GS in the DJI App however I find it doesn't seem to have some options I really like in the iPad GS App like the ability to select all the waypoints and set common perameters like altitude, speed, and seconds to pause at waypoints. Am I missing something? Is there a way to do this in the DJI App?
Ipad GS should work just fine. It should give you even more options to play around with. Not sure why its not working for you but from what I understand it is compatable.

You are not missing anything.

The standalone iPad Ground Station app is not compatible with the Vision Plus.

The Ground Station feature in the Vision App does not have all the same features.

Thanks Barefoot, I was hoping the DJI App might have those functions and somehow I wasn't operating it right. Would be cool if somehow those functions would be added in the future.

The ipad GS app works with the datalink hardware.
AFAIK, it will not work with the V+ as that is already built in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1