Ground Station Suggestion

Reaction score
It would be nice to have a Ground Station/waypoints setting where the P2V+ would fly sideways thus pointing the camera inward during a flight. This would make Ground Station a useful tool rather than just a gee-whiz feature. Anyone know if DJI is working on this?

Yea - like having to learn command console in Linux 15 years ago.

It's turning out to be like those 3D printers - sold off as User Friendly only to find out you need to do a course in programming.

Hopefully they will come out with something a little less imposing and tutorials with less promo hype.

AAG201 said:
It would be nice to have a Ground Station/waypoints setting where the P2V+ would fly sideways thus pointing the camera inward during a flight. This would make Ground Station a useful tool rather than just a gee-whiz feature. Anyone know if DJI is working on this?

I believe the heading currently only refers to heading while hovering AT a waypoint.

A feature wish list is being compiled here and I've added this one:

viewtopic.php?t=22966

JAX Phantom said:
I think this can be done by editing the waypoint heading. Been reading a little about it and it will take some tinkering.

The heading only refers to the direction it points to once it arrives at your waypoint. We've been waiting for DJI to update the firmware to allow for a point of interest function. As of now, you can only fly with a forward heading.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31