Ground Station MAPS are gone

Reaction score
Hello all-
Recently got a new iphone and ipad - loaded the DJI app onto both and poof!, no more maps when I go to the GS app. It shows the location of the PV2+ but there is no map detail in satellite or hybrid mode. Checked FAQ on DJI website but no answer there. Any ideas? Has something changed in the software?

diverjeb said:
Hello all-
Recently got a new iphone and ipad - loaded the DJI app onto both and poof!, no more maps when I go to the GS app. It shows the location of the PV2+ but there is no map detail in satellite or hybrid mode. Checked FAQ on DJI website but no answer there. Any ideas? Has something changed in the software?

Do you have gps enabled on both devices... The only thing I can think of is perhaps it isn't knowing what mp to download? Just spitballing

Hi I found the work around is to launch the app while youre connected to normal wifi or 4g, then zoom around the maps.
close the app, connect to the phantom wifi then relaunch the app.
Hope that helps

Gps enabled. No dice. No maps. Your replies are appreciated-
Tried loading maps with phantom on, off , no difference. Still no maps. Booooo! Everything else is fine so far. New pv2+ 3.0 has better range out of box than previous version. Some intermittant wifi probs , would love to get GS working with maps. Help appreciated

What you describe sure sounds like a pretty common issue if you forget to cache your maps ahead of time. From your reply, it sounds like you already are familiar with this, but just in case: You need to cache your maps (as Aerial Cinema Guy describes above) while you have Internet access, whether that is your home wifi or cellular data. Once you connect to the range extender you no longer have access to the internet and can't load maps.

( also, you need to enable ground station in the apps settings, but I assume you've done that)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik