Ground Station Map

Reaction score
i downloaded my maps from Google earth & Google map but when I try to go to ground station only part of it shows. I was outside my house on my wifi prior to connecting to my Phantom. this is a problem only with my iPad mini. It only gives part of the map. If I connect on my phone, no problem. I thought with the wifi upgrade in the app, you were supposed to still be able to download maps while connected? My main concern is, does anyone know why I'm having this problem? Any help is appreciated.
image.jpg

Last edited:
If your phone is connected to the Phantom you cannot download map information (unless you can connect to WiFi and cell data at the same time which would be extremely rare). Start up the app and go into GS mode before connecting to the Phantom. Scroll around. Then connect the phone to the Phantom to set up waypoints.

If your phone is connected to the Phantom you cannot download map information (unless you can connect to WiFi and cell data at the same time which would be extremely rare). Start up the app and go into GS mode before connecting to the Phantom. Scroll around. Then connect the phone to the Phantom to set up waypoints.
Oops, I guess I deleted the part about my iPad mini. I Had it in there & guess I accidently took it out. This is only happening with ipad, With my phone no problem. Prior to connecting to phantom, I download maps with iPad mini. I think I must be caching them correctly as most of it shows up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj