Ground Station Ideas

Reaction score
Hey guys, what's the best FPV monitor and other ground station gear that I may need for having a client watch and be impressed with air operations? Especially geared towards the P3P/Inspire aircraft and Fatshark FPV goggles (which I will not be using commercially but for recreation).

What do the rest of you have set up for a ground station? I'm not talking about the DJI windows application but a physical setup.

Hey guys, what's the best FPV monitor and other ground station gear that I may need for having a client watch and be impressed with air operations? Especially geared towards the P3P/Inspire aircraft and Fatshark FPV goggles (which I will not be using commercially but for recreation).

What do the rest of you have set up for a ground station? I'm not talking about the DJI windows application but a physical setup.
Are you looking for recommendations for a battery powered flat panel monitor to connect to the HDMI connector?

Lilliput Field Monitors are wuite good.

I was thinking of getting the HDMI board and connecting a Lilliput to it but being too lazy lol

Yea, or something wireless.
Wireless? I don't think that's possible. However, you might consider the new 18" Galaxy View which is self powered, connected via USB and navigate with the Headplay HD goggles via HDMI. You'd need some long cables though.

Last edited:
I need something that can also be used for RC Aircraft, I've seen the Lilliput vs Black pearl fpv monitors and the Lilliput seems the winner. The Skyzone Sky700 dual diversity monitor looks good as well, I have to look into it more to see if it has hdmi but I'd like a wireless type solution.

Question. If flying a GS mission with P2+v3 and connection with transmitter is lost, it will continue to fly mission? Rather than RTH like other modes?
Thank
Jack

I have Sony HMZ-T3, it has HDMI input and good while relaxing on a chair. It has 720p OLED display. Additionally it has wireless too but that needs AC power. Two negatives: pricy and takes time to setup on head.

I have Ikan field monitor, I use it with my nicon, it's good, it has HDMI input with mounts to mount it on camera or tripod

There are low resolution goggles like fat shark dominator v3 and Accupix Mybud.

Another DIY solution is to use Quanum box with Ikan field monitor. You will get full 720p.

Last edited:
What is your reason for the need or wireless? Cause You may need to consider streaming what you're doing if distance is involved.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj