Grey gimbal cables

Reaction score
I've recently been having some issues with the gimbal and camera, and wondering if someone can confirm that the three grey cables connected to the gimbal are for control as well as telemetry and video?

What do you think they are for ? I mean, common. Thats the only thing that connects the Phantom with the camera and gimbal so 2+2...

Reactions: terry randall
Yeah ok fair point I definitely didn't think my post thru I'll accept that. What I should have added (was having a rushed kinda day) was does anyone know which is the one that controls gimbal movement .

Yeah ok fair point I definitely didn't think my post thru I'll accept that. What I should have added (was having a rushed kinda day) was does anyone know which is the one that controls gimbal movement .
I don't have a schematic though they are not that difficult to becoming fully unseated causing intermittent issues if you had a hard landing or something, try to re seat them or at least ensure they are fully seated.

What are the issues you have been having?

Thanks for your reply. It started with the camera moving itself to the left or right mid flight which i think i fixed by swapping out for a new ribbon cable. I did have a terrible issue of the gimbal vibrating, almost like it is stuck or something but it isn't. This is still happening and the picture on litchi app is intermitent.

I don't have a schematic though they are not that difficult to becoming fully unseated causing intermittent issues if you had a hard landing or something, try to re seat them or at least ensure they are fully seated.

What are the issues you have been having?
What do you think they are for ? I mean, common. Thats the only thing that connects the Phantom with the camera and gimbal so 2+2...
5s

I've recently been having some issues with the gimbal and camera, and wondering if someone can confirm that the three grey cables connected to the gimbal are for control as well as telemetry and video?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers