Greetings from San Antonio

When did you fly? Looks calm. Great shots too.
Thx, Today bout 2pm, little windy,7-10mph, its 4k/60fps just finished loading,so youtube takes 24hrs to actually turn into 4k its not finished yet, it takes 1.5hrs to load onto youtube,P4P

Last edited:
Reactions: Rensyo
Video from our drone group's fun day yesterday at Paradise Canyon, Rio Medina, Texas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's mine too-

Hey Wheeler- hope your visit to San Antonio went well. Did your son get to fly any? If so and he got video I would love to check it out.

Natalia, I35 south of S.A.

Today's meet-up video from Medina Farm.

Reactions: PinnacleRun
Here's my view from today too. Close call w/helicopter.

Reactions: Rensyo

Sorry for not posting recently, I've been sidetracked with work

You guys enjoy you flight tomorrow. Kid sports has me busy every weekend. Hopefully I join you guys soon for some flight time. Happy flying

Formation flight video from our last meetup on Saturday.

Another video from our meet-up last Saturday. Litchi mission courtesy of PinnacleRun

Hello guys, im new here... i just got a Mavick pro today... ( i dont know if is ok with you guys due that is a phantom group ) is my first nice drone and im new to the drone world here in SA would like to get any advice where to fly around helotes, 1604 and culebra... thanks guys!!

Hi Ac007. We currently have a drone group here in SA that fly all sorts of drones. A lot of us have Mavic Pros as well. Please visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/groups/SADrones for more info. We will be flying this coming Saturday morning at A Rio Medina Farm about 20 mins from 1604 and Culebra. Complete details on our facebook page. Hope to see you there!

thanks!! Yeah the first link was from south africa lol just requested... thanks!!!

Hello guys, im new here... i just got a Mavick pro today... ( i dont know if is ok with you guys due that is a phantom group ) is my first nice drone and im new to the drone world here in SA would like to get any advice where to fly around helotes, 1604 and culebra... thanks guys!!

Hey AC007- look forward to flying with you here in San Antonio and will say hi to ya if you get on the FB pg SADrones.net

I'll be in SA for a week in early June, interested in flying and meeting up with other pilots if possible!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers