Greetings from San Antonio

New the boards and new to the hobby.

msross, I live right near you - 281 and brookhollow.

I went and made my maiden flight out at kitty hawk and had a lot of fun. Looking to join others and have fun!

Ti- congrats on maiden flight, phantom was it? I'm fairly new to hobby as well and have a 3a

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I live in west SA, Alamo ranch area

Ti- congrats on maiden flight, phantom was it? I'm fairly new to hobby as well and have a 3a

Hi thanks! Yeah, I have a P3a. I'm trying to find more places to fly. Any issues with flying in parks? Are there other flying fields?

I've been flying in local parks/open fields at least 5miles from any airport. As long as there are not that many people in the open fields playing (soccer, football, etc...) I've also gone out to medina lake a few times. I do travel some to fly as it's worth it getting away from interference with urban area, plus it helps with different scenery to look at.

Just moved here a few months ago. I fly a phantom 1 and a yuneec q500+. I would love to meet up with you guys and fly. Let's get together one day.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hi smitty152- what part of SA do live in and where do you fly?

Hi smitty152- what part of SA do live in and where do you fly?

I live on fort sam Houston. I haven't really flown since I've been here. I just got my yuneec q500+ yesterday. So I'm looking for a good spot to fly.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I like to fly at Canyon Lake. If you go to Canyon City Park, before the park you can park there and take off and fly a couple of miles over water. DJI_0019.JPG DJI_0025.JPG

Reactions: PinnacleRun
Hey Smitty, where do you take off from?

I called the office at Lake Calaveras and asked if I could fly there. The girl told me she didn't care but the game wardens might not like it. Anyone fly at Calaveras lake?

I called the office at Lake Calaveras and asked if I could fly there. The girl told me she didn't care but the game wardens might not like it. Anyone fly at Calaveras lake?
I fly from the damage and I go over in the fort sam houston camping area. I only have been out there once. Everyone seemed pretty cool about it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I fly from the damage and I go over in the fort sam houston camping area. I only have been out there once. Everyone seemed pretty cool about it.

Dam

We should meet up and fly sometime. I just got a P3P.

Hey guys, I'm in west SA in Alamo ranch area. Would like to meet up with both of you some time to fly.

Hey guys, I'm in west SA in Alamo ranch area. Would like to meet up with both of you some time to fly.

All I need is a date and time

I haven't done much flying. I am looking for an area to fly and some other fliers to learn from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers