Greetings from Pensacola Beach

Reaction score
Hello folks. Great site here. My P3S arrived yesterday so I'm pretty stoked. All I've done so far is unpack the manual and I've been reading a lot over the past 2 weeks. I'm a real novice as I've never flown a thing before so I'm getting a ton of good advice from you folks and on YouTube. I'm at the beach so I'm thinking I can get some great shows from my bird but there are lots of hazards (e.g., birds, water, sand). Anyway, hope to take advantage of everyone's experience and will share mine.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Don't forget the biggest Hazard of them all. Fighter jets. They are everywhere.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy S7

Don't forget the biggest Hazard of them all. Fighter jets. They are everywhere.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy S7
Ay yi yi. Yeah, forgot about that. Pensacola is home of the Blue Angels and the Navel Air Station (NAS).

Welcome to the forum Gerry .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hello. I am pretty new to the sUAS, in fact I haven't even unboxed it yet! I am going to Pensacola this week and will be bringing it with. It looks like all of Pensacola is no fly zone (according to B4UFly). Can someone confirm this? Looking at UAV forecast app there seems to be less restrictions. Help! Thank you!

Hello neighbor. I am in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers