Greetings from newbie

Reaction score
Good evening all,

I am new to this forum and relatively new to the hobby. I have been flying intro RC planes as well as collective pitch micro helicopters for a couple of years now.

I recently purchased a Blade nano QX which is a micro quad chopper to see if I liked it, and haven't put it down since. I love it.

The reason I purchase it was to see whether I would enjoy the platform, with the goal of buying something big such as the DJI Phantom 2 or the Blade 350 QX.

I already have a Hero3+ go pro (silver), so I don't want to buy another camera. I do want the gimbal though.

Can any of you provide any insight to a new member like me on why you would chose the Phantom 2 over the Blade 350 QX.

Also, can you share any things with me that you wished an experienced person would have shared with you before you jumped in?

I do appreciate the time and though of you all, I will continue to peruse the forums, but I wanted direct conversation to start with.

Many thanks indeed,
Clintok

Welcome! Can't comment on the blade... But the Phantom is awesome :) The biggest drawback I have heard about the Phantom is their customer service. But in terms of the device... The Phantom is pretty amazing IMO

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl