Greetings from new member with Phantom 3 Advanced

Reaction score
Just purchased a brand new Phantom 3 Advanced today and I'm truly looking forward to my first flight, perhaps as early as this weekend. I'll do my best to search for answers to questions before repeating the same old ones that surely have been answered countless times. For those experienced users/members, please try and remember you all were inexperienced at one time as well so your patience and understanding would be greatly appreciated.
I've always loved photography and have had a passion for flying therefore, I think this Phantom is likely to serve me quite well. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to interacting with many of you and hopefully share some amazing experiences too.

Reactions: III% Streve
Hello,good choice and you will love your phantom. I have had the the same as you since September,it's performance has been faultless in all my 46 flights.

Reactions: CCDD
Same here 40 plus flights, cero issues, today was my longest flight so far 2300 meters and back, all good.

Congrats, have fun with all safety

Congrats on your Phantom purchase! I have about 6 hours of fly time since I purchased mine a month ago. It has performed flawlessly. I really enjoyed Tom's Tech Time videos when I was waiting for my Phantom to arrive.

Last edited:
Welcome to Phantom Pilots :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers