Greetings from NC

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Billy and I live in Elon, NC. I just received my Phantom 4 Black Edition for Christmas and still learning. I had a minor crash by flying at a altitude of 68 feet and met with a tree that was over 100 feet. Needless to say the tree won, and lucky to get it back with only damage done to the props and the landing gear. I've had it repaired by DJI and should receive it next week. Hopefully I will be a little more careful in the future. Just getting quainter with the forum. Thanks for any future info. By the way I have downloaded the Litchi app and hope to use it when the drone is returned.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi,
My name is Billy and I live in Elon, NC. I just received my Phantom 4 Black Edition for Christmas and still learning. I had a minor crash by flying at a altitude of 68 feet and met with a tree that was over 100 feet. Needless to say the tree won, and lucky to get it back with only damage done to the props and the landing gear. I've had it repaired by DJI and should receive it next week. Hopefully I will be a little more careful in the future. Just getting quainter with the forum. Thanks for any future info. By the way I have downloaded the Litchi app and hope to use it when the drone is returned.

Hello welcome to Phantom Pilots its a pleasure to meet you in this forum and wow minor crash but thats nothing i been thru that already.

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Billy .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj