Greetings from County Durham - UK.

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Folks from a very dark wet county durham (northeast of england)

Hue here, and I'm new to this forum, but I have been lurking for a month or 2 now taking all the crack and banter in quietly :)

Anyways in a few days time when the jolly bearded fellow has been i will be the proud owner of a P3P hurrah cannot wait.

Unless of course that bloomin wind comes back, oh or the snow!

I plan to take things very slowly and log and record flights and stuff methodically and carefully, pre flight checks I guess are something not to be rushed (just like a real aircraft I suppose)

So now that I am registered I thought I would say hello to one and all!

Hue

Welcome indeed! The P3P will document all of your flight logs on the Go app. If you prefer, you can upload the logs to www.healthydrones.com and this will give you a little more analytical information.

But you don't need to keep flight logs separately. Unless you plan to go down the licensed route, then you will.

Welcome, and happy flying.

Connor

yeh its not been great I managed to scout up to aberdeen a fortnight ago to avoid the weather slightly the weekend past was good there

welcome hue not the best time of year to start flying ive not had the chance for a couple of weeks with all the wind and rain but once the spring comes you will be itching to fly most days!!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Hue. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Enjoy your new Phantom!

oops apparently I'm not meant to post in different areas of the forum with similar subjects - sorry

I just thought P3S owners and the like may not pop into the P3P section, do they out of curiosity?

there was other points in the other deleted thread in general discussion but hey ho never mind not an issue

apologies

owdoooo rigor the 'boro eh I can see 'boro and down towards teeside from my house in Bishop Auckland

Reactions: rigor
Good Afternoon Folks from a very dark wet county durham (northeast of england)

Hue here, and I'm new to this forum, but I have been lurking for a month or 2 now taking all the crack and banter in quietly :)

Anyways in a few days time when the jolly bearded fellow has been i will be the proud owner of a P3P hurrah cannot wait.

Unless of course that bloomin wind comes back, oh or the snow!

I plan to take things very slowly and log and record flights and stuff methodically and carefully, pre flight checks I guess are something not to be rushed (just like a real aircraft I suppose)

So now that I am registered I thought I would say hello to one and all!

Hue

Welcome to the forum! Get it right... The Phantom 3 "IS A REAL AIRCRAFT"... lol

Oops I knew that lol I meant a BIG aircraft the carries people's and stuff to sunny climes lol

I'm gonna treat mine in the same way

Reactions: Mario_SB
Oops I knew that lol I meant a BIG aircraft the carries people's and stuff to sunny climes lol

I'm gonna treat mine in the same way

Have fun with it! It really does bring the kid back in you. Good thing you've been lurking the forums. You must already be up to speed on all the dumb things people do such as:

- Taking off on less the 100% battery on subsequent days.
- Forgetting to set the home point before take off.
- Calibrating every single time before take off.
- Not pushing in the battery all the way in... make sure it's secure.
- Not setting your optimum RTH / altitude settings.
- Not considering wind conditions...

That's all I can remember for now... watch out for those pesky cracks. Mine didn't show up until around it's 100th flight. It's currently down at a DJI repair shop in Carson, CA. Hopefully I'll be getting it back soon.

Best!

Reactions: HueJorgan
Excellent points Mario and well made those are the things I have seen folks seem to do wrong pretty regularly

mind you having said that you wouldn't really come on the forum and say you had a great flight every time you flew - lol you only really need to be on here when something goes wrong or you need some advice on the whole and this does seem to be the place to be hehehehe.

Makes the forum see like everyone has issues from cracking to crashing lol, jeez it nearly put me off at one point it seemed so negative - lol

thanks for the welcome

There's more than you'd think round here, I actually met another P3 owner today for the first time ever.
He didn't have it with him though so still only ever seen my own.

#1 important thing is not to get impatient and fly it from the back garden - first few flights you want a good wide open area like a field with nothing to hit.
Punch up above head height decisively then up above any obvious trees while you 'drive' it about well within sight at first so you don't get disorientated as it turns - when left becomes right and back becomes forward.

You will be shaking like a leaf that first time as it zooms off.

Im also from co durham
Stanley so not far hue
Im also after a one just trying to find a good deal with extras etc

Im also from co durham
Stanley so not far hue
Im also after a one just trying to find a good deal with extras etc

I've got a new style (with new motors) pro (U.K. version) for sale.

It is without a battery - but everything else is brand new in box (untouched)

I will accept £825 ono (you just need to buy a battery for £100 off amazon / eBay etc.

You will receive full DJI warranty as I have not turned the pro on (or registers it)

A good price - so that you can get yourself some extras etc!

Reactions: Regan9172

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj