Greetings from Atlanta

Reaction score
Hey digital world!

I'm new to the drone world as I just purchased my first drone a few weeks ago.
I just wanted to make myself known out there, especially with the growing community of fellow droners!
I'm excited to be using my drone to shoot short films.

Check out my work so far:
vimeo.com/classicthirty

I'd love to collaborate or work together in the area! Let me know :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum classic .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: jasonjlee
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: jasonjlee
Welcome to the forum classic .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Thank you! I'm glad I found this site :)

Welcome to the new age. Exciting times we live in. What certification are you working with? Equipment? Willing to travel?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Yes, exciting times. As I just started using my phantom 4 drone, I'm not exactly sure about the legal side.
Certification: I did take complete a small application process for the FAA and I got the certificate. Other than that, I'm not sure what else I need to be able to fly it without a problem.

Equipment: I shoot mostly with the iPhone 7 Plus with a DJI Osmo Mobile. Now, I want to implement both my drone and phone to capture motion.

Travel: I just came back from a trip to Iceland recently and I got the chance to take it with me! You can check it out on my vimeo page. I'm also planning another trip to eastern europe where I will bring my drone.

Hey digital world!

I'm new to the drone world as I just purchased my first drone a few weeks ago.
I just wanted to make myself known out there, especially with the growing community of fellow droners!
I'm excited to be using my drone to shoot short films.

Check out my work so far:
vimeo.com/classicthirty

I'd love to collaborate or work together in the area! Let me know :)
GREETINGS. I JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF . I'M IN THE ATLANTA AREA AND SIMPLY ENJOY FLYING. GOT A PHANTOM 3 A MONTH AGO. LOVING IT!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj