Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Green video from Phantom 3 Pro

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Live2jet, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Live2jet

Hello Everyone,

I just shot my second video with my Phantom 3 Pro. In both of the videos, everything is in black and white, with a green tint across the entire screen (I will attach screen shots). When I shoot stills, everything is fine and in color. While shooting video, everything looks fine on the screen. Does anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks for your help!

Ron

Attached Files:

2. zincsoldier

Camera problem maybe. Did you buy it at local dealer, if you did try to make them give you an exchange. If you bought it online, I'm not sure how long it would take for DJI to solve your problem.

3. bbfpv

What are you using to play back the video? What kind of SD card are you using? Are you shooting in UHD or HD? Try to play them back in something else. If UHD, try recording in HD. If FPV and stills come out properly, it's unlikely to be a camera problem.

4. spankybear

Looks to me the IR filter is missing if they have one... Not too sure how the lens is set up... I would give DJI a call (or email)

5. Live2jet

Hello Everyone,

Here's an update. I uninstalled the DJI Pilot app and then reinstalled it. After that, everything was working fine. It must have had some kind of glitch or conflict with my phone. Thanks for your suggestions, and have a great day!

Ron

Coldfire likes this.