Green Phantom

Reaction score
Hi

I purchased the DJI Phantom 3 Standard recently. I had a Syma X8W prior to this but it was aweful.

I love this drone, it does everything i wanted as a step up Drone, great camera, easy to use and smooth flight especially with the GPS.

here is my first video edit of somewhere me and my other half went recently. I would like to improve on my flying and editing for greater more professional videos. Id be greatly appreciated for any likes or subscribers to future videos on my channel with the hope to get more videos uploaded and some nice locations.

comments welcome

Thanks
Andy
16143286_10154103575642484_5535616856941375003_n.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Green Phantom
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hi, please can you tell me how you add in a hyperlink? my youtube page in my signature just seems to be text. I added the green to make it different for now but i would prefer a clickable link.

Thanks

Welcome ,

When I read green phantom I wanted to meet you ;/) ... I was expecting some
Kind of clean power charged bird ... solar panel powered bird ! Turbine ? Lol

Welcome ! Nice video.

Welcome ,

When I read green phantom I wanted to meet you ;/) ... I was expecting some
Kind of clean power charged bird ... solar panel powered bird ! Turbine ? Lol

Welcome ! Nice video.
Haha, that would be cool. It's a play on words as in the green lantern and Dji phantom

I have my mascot on my backpack/carrycase which can be seen in my latest video review

anyone know why my signature youtube channel link is just text and not a clickable link? thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues