Greatest distance without mods? And how?

Reaction score
So Ive been out to 3000ft without any hardware mods what so ever.I did use vision plus booster app for video. I am wondering which way the bird should be facing when flying away from me for maximum distance. For some reason I always make it fly away from me thinking that is the best orientation for distance for some reason...am I correct in assuming this? I am also interested in what people are doing without any mods to bird or controller as far as distance is concerned. I hit 3000 straight out but had to bring it back to 2700-2800 in order to fly side ways and make a big circle around me. Im interested to see what this new bird does. Weather has not been good enough to fly since the day after getting her.

With no mods to the P2V+ at all I made it to 4800' @550' using 320x240@15 preview mode. Temp was 80F and humidity was low and there was no WiFi interference. Same conditions with the FPV booster app I got to 7419' although the FPV lagged beyond 6800'. Telemetry was good though. With my old P2V I made it to 9500’ but I added external antennas to the repeater and had to fly sideways beyond 7000'. I love that the P2V+ can fly so far without any mods and without flying sideways.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj