Great news ref the latest firmware DJI......

HI...how do you go back to the previous edition? I have DJI Go 2.4.0 (for iPhone) and want to move back to 2.3.0 . I don´t have the previous file. Any idea?
You would have to ask someone to share it with you, if it's no longer available from @dji. Many probably still have it in their trash folders, on desk tops, or in the Apple Downloads history directory.

RedHotPoker

Just saying-- most of these issues are operator errors-- not saying all-- but most-- one has to go back and check every fundamental thing when doing up grades-- even if it is your third or fourth upgrade-- read the instructions and use them as a check sheet.

it is so easy to make a mistake or leave out a step -- happened to me on the very first FW upgrade when I received my P3 way back in May. This forum has had many "my P3 wont stop beeping" posts--- in my recollection of these posts, without exception was that the operator didn't let the upgrade finish the first time." Just one example-- but probably the worst error.

For me, all upgrades, since the first, have been without problem, either with the upgrade on the Phantom or the IOS App upgrades.

Reactions: Wacker2611
Hmm that's rather insulting, but I won't lower myself. I will answer your question as you don't seem to be able to assess my point unlike the others.

Issues: cracked shell and unreliable firmware.

Outcome: bird grounded

Point of posting: reaction and visibility to DJI. Feel free to comment further, just try and not make it so weird? Thanks.
Perhaps post on DJI forum?

Reactions: bobmyers
It has been working flawlessly on my P3P.
After completing the last firmware update 1.4.30 successfully I. Noticed that I lost some camera settings previously available. Specifically in the fps area. First thing I noticed was when I wanted to change from 1080p @ 24 fps to 60. My choices only went up to 50. So I took a look at 4K and only 24 fps there. I went to the 4K 3840 and same thing, only 24, no 25 or 30. Now it get a bit interesting.
Now I select back and forth between the 4K@24 to see if it takes. It does, so I go back to 1080p and now I have the 60, but the 50 is gone. I not sure what else might be missing at this point. I just got it to select the 1080p @ 60 fps and left it there for now. What's up? Has anyone else had similar issues? I did email DJI Support over a week ago, no reply. Help!

After completing the last firmware update 1.4.30 successfully I. Noticed that I lost some camera settings previously available. Specifically in the fps area. First thing I noticed was when I wanted to change from 1080p @ 24 fps to 60. My choices only went up to 50. So I took a look at 4K and only 24 fps there. I went to the 4K 3840 and same thing, only 24, no 25 or 30. Now it get a bit interesting.
Now I select back and forth between the 4K@24 to see if it takes. It does, so I go back to 1080p and now I have the 60, but the 50 is gone. I not sure what else might be missing at this point. I just got it to select the 1080p @ 60 fps and left it there for now. What's up? Has anyone else had similar issues? I did email DJI Support over a week ago, no reply. Help!
Here is what mine is showing in the app-- IMG_0259.PNG IMG_0260.PNG IMG_0261.PNG

It's reset to PAL. Set it to NTSC and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: bobmyers
Well low and behold your are correct. Now how did that happen. I didn't change the setting. So I try to set it back to NTSC and at first it blinks, but nothing. Try again and the setting changes and the app goes dark with the DJI logo, comes back to camera view and I have 1080p @ 60 again! Thanks! Who knew. But the story does not end. Looking at the specifications I have everything back except no 25 or 50 fps are now gone in any/all settings. Either 4K has no 25' 1080p is missing 25 & 50 as is the 720p setting. Ok. It a bit better bit not everything.
So to check it. I restart everything from the beginning. Power on remote, power on drone and low and behold it switched itself back to PAL. I am not making this up. So I reset again, restart again, same result. No now I go to reset all camera settings back to default and NTSC is selected. I restart and this time it sticks and NTSC is select as it should. But I am still missing the other fps choices as stated above. Of note, while flying today, the camera settings would no let me select the 1080p 50 fps choice I had from the 24 fps it was set at. But it would let me select 48 which is what I shot my project on today. This is really weird. I sure it is a software issue but I really don't know what's going on or what else to do. I would like to be able to use all the camera settings that are supposed to be there.
Oh and thanks for your help. I don't know how you knew that but you were right. Thank you.

Well low and behold your are correct. Now how did that happen. I didn't change the setting. So I try to set it back to NTSC and at first it blinks, but nothing. Try again and the setting changes and the app goes dark with the DJI logo, comes back to camera view and I have 1080p @ 60 again! Thanks! Who knew. But the story does not end. Looking at the specifications I have everything back except no 25 or 50 fps are now gone in any/all settings. Either 4K has no 25' 1080p is missing 25 & 50 as is the 720p setting. Ok. It a bit better bit not everything.
So to check it. I restart everything from the beginning. Power on remote, power on drone and low and behold it switched itself back to PAL. I am not making this up. So I reset again, restart again, same result. No now I go to reset all camera settings back to default and NTSC is selected. I restart and this time it sticks and NTSC is select as it should. But I am still missing the other fps choices as stated above. Of note, while flying today, the camera settings would no let me select the 1080p 50 fps choice I had from the 24 fps it was set at. But it would let me select 48 which is what I shot my project on today. This is really weird. I sure it is a software issue but I really don't know what's going on or what else to do. I would like to be able to use all the camera settings that are supposed to be there.
Oh and thanks for your help. I don't know how you knew that but you were right. Thank you.
Did you look at the screen shots I posted above? That is what it should show.

Let me just say that the specifications listed for the P3 Professional lists those choices and actually brags about them on their web site. As per their web site spec sheet:

UHD: 4096x2160p 24/25 fps
3840x2160p 24/25/30 fps
FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60
HD. 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps

I may be wrong but I remember having all those choices prior to the update. Now I am not saying the update did this either. I don't know. But let's say your right and that's all the settings I should have, why did it change itself to PAL, not let me change it back, and when I did, reset itself back to PAL until I reset all camera settings?

Also while flying today, I was set to 1080p at 24. I did not pick this, the app started with this setting. While flying I opened up the menu and selected the 1080 and had the choice for 30/48/50. I selected 50 but it would not take/change. I then tried 48 and it changed as it should. I didn't see your reply until after that. So it was in the PAL setting unbeknownst to me. Just putting this out there. I still think something is up with the software in this regard. Otherwise it flies flawlessly like it should. Everything else functions well and I have had no problems with firmware updates otherwise.

I'm fairly sure we're not finished with updates this month. I'm predicting at least a firmware update still in the mix. Plus when that update takes place there will be additional functions that are currently hidden in the App.

Due to the video issues posted with 2.40 I have not yet updated. I currently run 1.4.0010 firmware and 2.10 app, and no updating to R/C either.

I have yet to see anyone post that they have been successful at loading any older version firmware or app, or even attempt to loading.
FlyNfrank is it safe to upgrade now? I want to upgrade the RC and the app too i am on 2.30 and previus FW on RC. I read on the DJI forum that guys with android upgraded and it was ok but then they got the disconnections that u spoke of.

I hv the same exact problem as u..
Using iphone 6s plus, how bout u.
My settings doesnt seem to be saved, not only on the camera but like the on the next tab eg the histogram is not switched on but its actually on, same wid guidelines.
I flew yesterday and first time ever the app gave me a no signal and a blank screen while flying. I was in LOS so i brought her back down and fpv came back on by itself.
Im loosing confidence wid thiss thing now. Im kinda paranoid aftr reading all the problems here.

Well I wouldn't be too skeptical. Flying it is one thing, fancy features working or not is another. What I mean is as long as your remote has a connection it will fly as you command. The record distances are phenomenal. Just because you lose your picture does not mean you lost control. I am having a great time with this thing. I just want the bugs to be addressed and the camera to do what I need. The Inspire is next on my list. Couldn't be soon enough. It's only going to get better and better I think.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj