Great. Just great!

This is what will bring our sport to an end. Morons.

It seems these kids learnt a big lesson the hard way. Unfortunately feeding the hype and motives of those who hope to have us grounded. I wonder if that airport is locked out in the current firmware. Im sure DJI is pleased its one of theirs.....

It seems these kids learnt a big lesson the hard way. Unfortunately feeding the hype and motives of those who hope to have us grounded. I wonder if that airport is locked out in the current firmware. Im sure DJI is pleased its one of theirs.....

Probably the only thing they learned is how to run really fast to avoid being charged. Kids the way they are being raised today, they went home, had a great laugh, and posted it all on social media.

I don't condone the behavior reported but why is it that every news story claims drones are not allowed to fly within 5 miles of an airport?

Because they are not allowed within 5 miles of an airport....unless you notify the tower. My guess is here they didn't do that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This stuff won't stop until people are educated most doing wrong do not know they are doing wrong .

Because they are not allowed within 5 miles of an airport....unless you notify the tower. My guess is here they didn't do that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Correct, you can fly within 5 miles of an airport but need to notify the tower but the news never states that stipulation. They just stop at saying illegal to fly within 5 miles of airport.

After all the recent news about registering drones you'd think the press would at least include that fact in the story somewhere.

Sorry to hear they want to ground you in OZ.

None of that here in the US.
Responsible use and accountability is a big push though.

800 ft from the runway? Yes, I'd say they knew they were wrong.

When I was a teenager I didn't have to be told about the dangers of Railroad tracks or the possibility of my toys being hit by a train.

Robinsons auto rotate about as good as a Phantom does so........

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub