Great footage.

Reaction score
Great footage but we do have to consider our neighbours, to us it's great footage we capture but to them it's just noise.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: microraptor
The pilot certainly could have handled that better.

For one thing, with a noisier drone like the Inspire, keep it moving so it isn't hovering over someone else's house for an extended period of time. My Phantom 3 is barely audible at that altitude.

And maybe explain you have the camera pointed out at the horizon, not down at his hot tub.

That inspire is pretty noisy!

I need to fly over my neighbor's property (not house) to get to some fields so I asked her if it was ok, actually it was more like I've been flying over your back field hope you don't mine. We get along but she was a bit offish so I sat her down in my office and showed her some raw 4K footage. She's like that's cool as heck can you get some more of my house next time. I got her some images and she wants me to get some summer pics of her garden later this year :)

In general I stay a couple hundred feet above houses and keep it moving.

That's a perfect way to get neighbours annoyed, cannot see any justification in doing that, to me it's selfish, inconsiderate and unnecessary. Seriously why would one fly that low with that noise and not expect to be a best asked to move on.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan