Great flight today. How did you do?

Reaction score
Beautiful day here today, decided to go fly. 6 day owner of a new P3S after 3 months flying a Syma X5SW. Charged everything up, did ma preflight, acquired my gps and took off. After 5 days of beginner I turned it off and just went. Still keeping Close LOS, I had 12 minutes of 9819ft of total distance only 550ft horizontal with a top altitude of 285 ft with a top speed of 44.8 mph bliss. Heart still thumping. How was your day?

Reactions: jeronesi2k2002
Flying and learning on your x5sw was a very good idea! That's the same quad I learned on and the phantom was a charm to fly day one. Your on the right track and keep expanding your horizons one step at a time. Don't get cocky and try to showboat, learn the birds limits and more important your own limits. Be a pilot, not a showman. I few times I got a bit over confident and scared myself and could have crashed, I sorta forgot what my x5 showed me. Enjoy your new addiction! I do!

Last edited:
Last flight today for a while... Weather is going downhill with a tropical system approaching. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj