Great DJI Story

Reaction score
So, I ordered a P4 from DJI a few weeks ago first duped by their SAME DAY DELIVERY CRAP, then finding out that's baloney, their 24 hour ship. After a few days of receiving not even an order confirmation I CANCELED THE ORDER and order from BandH.

All of a sudden support wakes up and says we shipped your order. I said I don't want it, ordered elsewhere. They said no problem that they turned it around at FEDEX. Well guess what. More bull...when it wasn't turned around they told me to REFUSE order and when it came back they would refund my card. So I did just that. Order was supposed to be delivered 4 days ago, Monday, no go, then Fedex tried again yesterday and DJI or whomever they had ship it REFUSED the return. So check out the tracking, Refused by Receiver and Refused by Shipper......so now I have to dispute my credit card.

DJI is very crafty....live and learn.

sgpsj7G.jpg

Someone played foul. Anyway you should be safe. It might take a month to get back your money.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes I suppose so. I was just hoping not to have to jump through hoops. I've been in the shipping business for many years, never saw a shipper refuse to take delivery on a non deliverable package. I'm gonna get a refund even if I have to dispute, you'd think they'd want the drone back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj