Great deal on Phantoms for UK buyers

I bought my P3P today from SLRhut as well. I have called them before I placed the order and they gave me 2 extra batteries for £198. I've got an invoice by email so the proof of purchase shouldn't be problem if DJI in Germany will need it.
Just an update of my purchase.
So I bought Phantom 3 Pro from SLRhut wednesday arround19:40pm and it was delivered today, saturday 13:30.So less than 3 days from New York. Great service, I'm absolutely pleased. Phantom 3 pro was £665 and 2 extra batteries for £198. Will buy from them again without hesitation.Well recommended company.If you want some discount just call them.

Reactions: Jimbocom and Doink
Another good place to find drone deals are the Photography shows.

I went to the one at the NEC earlier in the year and got an amazing deal on a P3A with 2 batteries from London Camera Exchange. IT was a show only deal

Another good place to find drone deals are the Photography shows.

I went to the one at the NEC earlier in the year and got an amazing deal on a P3A with 2 batteries from London Camera Exchange. IT was a show only deal

How much?

Hi guys,

I'm wanting to do this deal but from what i can see there is no interest free credit, only free for 3 months

Am I missing something?

Customer services told me they send you a statement after a month, you then have 3 choices, 1 - pay up in full, 2 - pay in 3 installments interest free or 3 - I think she said take it over a year but at 39.9% interest

Reactions: noki49
Hi guys,

I'm wanting to do this deal but from what i can see there is no interest free credit, only free for 3 months

Am I missing something?

I thought that at first so I opened an account to test it. When I put the phantom in my basket it then says "this order qualifies for upto 12 months interest free credit"

Screenshot_2016-07-20-18-43-27.png

Thanks fellas I just figured it out like you noki! Just ordered one! 12months buy now pay later. Excited

You also have the option to pay in full if you don't want credit.

The interest free is buy now pay later which usually means you HAVE to pay the FULL BALANCE before the end of the interest free period or you will end up paying interest on the full amount.
This is important as the interest would be a considerable amount.

Last edited:
Dang :(

I was declined the account/credit. I've had issues regarding my address and electoral role etc and I imagine it was because of that. I'm devastated. What are the other trustworthy UK drone suppliers?

Just an update of my purchase.
So I bought Phantom 3 Pro from SLRhut wednesday arround19:40pm and it was delivered today, saturday 13:30.So less than 3 days from New York. Great service, I'm absolutely pleased. Phantom 3 pro was £665 and 2 extra batteries for £198. Will buy from them again without hesitation.Well recommended company.If you want some discount just call them.

Is the Phantom from SLRhut a CE or FCC version?

You also have the option to pay in full if you don't want credit.

The interest free is buy now pay later which usually means you HAVE to pay the FULL BALANCE before the end of the interest free period or you will end up paying interest on the full amount.
This is important as the interest would be a considerable amount.

Reading their credit account small print it mentions you have to pay a set up charge if you use the buy now pay later option from between £10 to £25. Did you go for the BNPL option or just paid for the Phantom in full?

I went for the BNPL option but the order was rejected anyway. SLRhut sounds like a good option!

Just an update, after ordering the battery on the 14th I've been trying to track the delivery on 'my account' on the Very website, since the 15th it's status has been

Order being processed at supplier 15/07/2016 16:09

Order received by our supplier 15/07/2016 14:39

Delivery by Saturday 23rd

WTF......WHAT SUPPLIER? The battery was showing as in stock, as in in verys possession!

There are no tracking details because it's not been passed to a carrier yet this is meant to be next day delivery yet a week later it's still being processed.

Rang customer services last night who told me to wait till 7pm tonight and if the delivery time lapses that's when and only when they can raise it with their 'track and trace team', I told them it's bound to fail delivery because as of Friday night you still haven't passed it to a courier so how will it arrive by the next day, unfortunately this was too complicated for their CS representative and we just went round in circles.

So I waited till tonight, 7.30pm and guess what........no delivery what a surprise, rang very, explained the situation, put me on hold while they rang track and trace, came back with the excuse of its been lost in the system, please accept a refund or re order with expected delivery mid august but can't guarantee, how can this be when it's showing in stock, I expressed my disgust and cancelled the order and closed the account

Thank you very much very

Reactions: Jimbocom
Just an update, after ordering the battery on the 14th I've been trying to track the delivery on 'my account' on the Very website, since the 15th it's status has been

Order being processed at supplier 15/07/2016 16:09

Order received by our supplier 15/07/2016 14:39

Delivery by Saturday 23rd

WTF......WHAT SUPPLIER? The battery was showing as in stock, as in in verys possession!

There are no tracking details because it's not been passed to a carrier yet this is meant to be next day delivery yet a week later it's still being processed.

Rang customer services last night who told me to wait till 7pm tonight and if the delivery time lapses that's when and only when they can raise it with their 'track and trace team', I told them it's bound to fail delivery because as of Friday night you still haven't passed it to a courier so how will it arrive by the next day, unfortunately this was too complicated for their CS representative and we just went round in circles.

So I waited till tonight, 7.30pm and guess what........no delivery what a surprise, rang very, explained the situation, put me on hold while they rang track and trace, came back with the excuse of its been lost in the system, please accept a refund or re order with expected delivery mid august but can't guarantee, how can this be when it's showing in stock, I expressed my disgust and cancelled the order and closed the account

Thank you very much very
Pretty much the same with my battery. The delivery for that has been changed until 1st August from 23rd July. I got the actual Phantom really quick.

Currently on holiday so it's not convenient for them to deliver it now anyway as it happens but will phone them when I'm back. Bit of a shambles to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

What is it with the battery shortages, when I bought my P3A back in January from Midland helicopters I also thought I'd buy another battery at the same time and they said then 'oh I don't think we have any, we just can't get them separately, I'll have a look'........'last one sir, don't know when next lot will come, lipos are so difficult to get into the country apparently'

A friend who has an xk detect crashed his and his house insurer paid out, he bought a replacement from bangood, initially they took the order and his payment but 2 days later emailed him and said they couldn't ship to the Uk if the battery was in the drone but could if it was loose or vice versa I can't remember now so they refunded him and he found some model shop in Hull that sold them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers