Great deal on my Phantom Vision.....but

Thanks, I did. I was just thinking if he needed to uninstall and reinstall, it may be easier to have a working QR reader. Still think it's a glitch in the app, like you mentioned, too.

I think that is what you meant? :rolleyes:
Naaa ,he got it on Ebay and knew of the issue .
This has got me stumped and is just hard to put my finger on it . It's software problem in my mind :eek: Something just not set right or something .

Naaa ,he got it on Ebay and knew of the issue .
This has got me stumped and is just hard to put my finger on it . It's software problem in my mind :eek: Something just not set right or something .
Yeah, but remember a while back, everyone had some FPV issues at some point and time. Some were permanent (yeah right) and some temporary. Most were fixed by software, either upgrades or reinstalls...

I got what you are saying about the "bought used and with knowing"... being forwarned and so on...

Thanks, I did. I was just thinking if he needed to uninstall and reinstall, it may be easier to have a working QR reader. Still think it's a glitch in the app, like you mentioned, too.

I think that is what you meant? :rolleyes:

You may have done this, but I have had the problem a few times. When I literally totally shut down my iPhone ( the real shutdown, hold the button, slide the slider, etc), and then restart it and launch the vision App, all works fine. I leave everything else (Phantom and controller) live while I do it.

Reactions: Intruder101
You may have done this, but I have had the problem a few times. When I literally totally shut down my iPhone ( the real shutdown, hold the button, slide the slider, etc), and then restart it and launch the vision App, all works fine. I leave everything else (Phantom and controller) live while I do it.

Done that as well. And it helped a few times. When it didn't, I reinstalled the app.

Come to think of it, I have not had any issues for about 8 or 10 weeks now... Wonder what happened?

Oh well, for now all is good...

Well, talked with the "Drone Nerds" today the they believe it's the wifi card inside the camera that's causing the issue. Said those were expensive to get replaced. Looking on eBay for new cameras now or I could sell my P2V and FC40 and get the Phantom 3. Mmmmm time will tell.

Up in the air and flying again WITH video stream. Wound up buying a new camera. Two separate places, DJI support and Drone Geeks said it sounded like the video transmitter in the camera. Found a new camera and wifi extender on eBay for 240.00 and its works great. DJI said I would have to send in my P2V for repair, would take six weeks and who knows how much to fix. Happy Happy

Reactions: Molokai

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav