Gray ribbon cable Manufacturer?

Reaction score
Does anyone know the manufacturer or an equivalent of the gray ribbon cable that DJI uses for everything? I just built an F550 and the stock ribbon cables for the Zenmuse and FPV Hub are to short, so I want to make some custom length cables.

I found the connectors for it no problem, but I'm having trouble finding an equivalent ribbon cable that DJI uses, a ultra-high strand count and very flexible, with I believe is silicone insulation. All the ribbon cable I can find is stiff, due to low strand count and I'm worried about vibration and movement of the cables.

Thanks!

Hey…

I know Allied Wire and Cable Allied Wire & Cable | Distributor of Mil-Spec Wire, Custom Cable + more stores a large inventory of gray ribbon cables suitable for DJI. You will be able to make custom length cables from options ranging from a minimum of 100 feet and a maximum of 1000 feet.

I believe their gray ribbon cables have a high strand count and flexible too. Here is a link to the page 28 AWG Ribbon Cable (PVC, Flat, Gray) | Allied Wire and Cable | Distributor . They are PVC insulated making them the most resistant cables to abrasion, impact, and chemical. Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic