Graupner E Prop 9x5

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wondering if any of you have tried the Graupner E Prop 9x5 on your P2V+? I have tried CF and it sucks (caused vortex wash) and I have also tried wooden props which I find is pretty similar to the stock props but quieter. I love the current stock props but is trying to push for better performances.

Info: I have changed my motors to the anti-gravity T-motors. Loving the performance but is having itchy fingers to try the Graupner Props.

Not sure if anyone has switched to a prop that has a better combination of flight time, stability, and overall performance. And when we throw in that the Tali H500 also uses the exact same props, Im guessing the stock props are the best for that overall combination

Did you try the T-Motor CF props? Brutally expensive, and probably not worth the money. But they really do work very well. 9x3

DCGOO said:
Did you try the T-Motor CF props? Brutally expensive, and probably not worth the money. But they really do work very well. 9x3

No, I have not. Totally agree that they are way too expensive! Have you tried? I have not really heard reviews of them on P2V+ though.

Yes, I bought a set. They perform as advertised, especially with the T-Motor motors. Very very nice. Just not 4x$ nice, thats all.

DCGOO said:
Yes, I bought a set. They perform as advertised, especially with the T-Motor motors. Very very nice. Just not 4x$ nice, thats all.

How much better are they as compared to the stock motors? and you mind sharing where you got them from and how $$?

Are we talking about the motors or the props? The motors are roughly double the cost of the DJI motors. Probably fair. The Props were $89 for a set of four. More than 3x the price of DJI props. Nice, but way too much $$ IMO. $50 might be a fair amount. But I bought them anyway, as I said before, they really are very good. Maybe the best money can buy. But just too much money. I bought them from dronefly.com (along with the motors).

DCGOO said:
Are we talking about the motors or the props? The motors are roughly double the cost of the DJI motors. Probably fair. The Props were $89 for a set of four. More than 3x the price of DJI props. Nice, but way too much $$ IMO. $50 might be a fair amount. But I bought them anyway, as I said before, they really are very good. Maybe the best money can buy. But just too much money. I bought them from dronefly.com (along with the motors).

So sorry! I meant to say stock Props! But I'm thinking to get the Graupner E Prop 9x5. Not sure which will be better?!

I only use CF props now. They definitely need to be balanced first before flight. I have 2 sets and had to balance them all. I get much faster response and more stable hover in wind then I ever did with the plastic props. I also notice a bit of an increase in speed too over the plastic.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj