Grapevine, TX

Reaction score
I haven't posted a video here in a while and thought you might like this short video. Grapevine is a small suburb outside of Dallas, TX. This video is of their historical district. Enjoy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I haven't posted a video here in a while and thought you might like this short video. Grapevine is a small suburb outside of Dallas, TX. This video is of their historical district. Enjoy.

Wow! That is a very impressive video. Grapevine has to be one of the most scenic towns in the Dallas area.

I think you're right. Old Downtown Carrollton is another one. They have some construction going on on their town square and as soon as that's finished, I plan to do a video on it.

very cool skip... I lived in grapevine for a decade. nice little town, with nice festivals, arts & night life...

very cool skip... I lived in grapevine for a decade. nice little town, with nice festivals, arts & night life...

Thank you, I hope it brought back some great memories for you. Grapevine does a great job promoting itself.

Thank you, I hope it brought back some great memories for you. Grapevine does a great job promoting itself.

very cool. what time do you do your flying? 6AM on Sunday?

no hassle from the police?

thanks again...

Last edited:
I have never been hassled by anyone. If there are cops around, they want to talk to you about your rig. Honestly, I get hassled more on the forums. Yes, as the sun is coming up is best, golden sun for about an hour, quiet, cool & calm. Then it's too hot to do anything.

Reactions: Airborne

Great video! Love the southlake grapevine area!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my video, guys. If you liked Grapevine, you just might like Downtown Dallas.

very nice skip

Reactions: skipper1

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic