Grainy footage

Reaction score
Could anyone help,im new to this,i have a phantom 3 advanced,when i record video and then edit it with the dji app on my iphone 6 it comes out incredibly blotchy and grainy. If anyone could shed some light it would be very appreciated.

How do you get the footage from your sd card to your iphone/ipad so its good quality footage you can edit thru the pilot app?

you buy an SD card adapter for your iDevice. However, you don't really want to edit the video in the app. Use a computer, the app is very limited.

It depends on how much experience you have with video editing and how intensive you plan to edit your video. If you only want to do simple cut and paste with simple special effects, you can do it on iMovie (for Mac) or Windows Movie Maker (for PC). If you want to do more serious video editing, there are a whole lot of video editors out there. I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 on my PC, it has more features than I intend to use. Other people prefer Da Vinci Resolve, Sony Vega Studio, Adobe Premiere Element etc. The more expensive and powerhouse video editors are Fine Cut Pro (for Mac) and Adobe Premiere Pro (for Mac and PC).

Reactions: Bigdrone1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20