Grainy camera

Update! I received a response email from DJI asking for the video but I have honestly already deleted it off my YouTube account because B&H has accepted the return. Here is what they said:

Dear Scott,

Thank you for your email.

Please submit pictures or a video as the link you provided is no longer available.

Best regards,

DJI US support
[email protected]

Here is what I said in response:

Hello,

I have since deleted the video because B&H photo has exchanged my Phantom 2 Vision for a new one. Honestly the main reason I deleted it was because I didn't want to give you bad press because i'm actually very pleased overall with the Phantom 2 Vision. My only complaints are that I would like a better quality camera to become available as an accessory, most of all it needs a 2 axis brushless gimbal available as an accessory, and I am anxiously awaiting the Ground Station capabilities. You have a large following on www.phantompilots.com and we are all hoping as a company you stay on top of things to maintain the market lead! Please keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Scott

P.S. Appreciate you releasing the adobe RAW update. Any rough idea when the GroundStation update will be available?

If you still have that video file, you should arrange to send it to whatever part
of DJI that asked to see it, so they can better understand the problem, and
possibly improve the product for all if us.

Also, leaving it posted helps educate the rest if us, please.

Without the video, this thread is just about "I got a replacement from..."
instead "look at this strange problem that occured..." (much more helpful).

Thanks, Gary

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj