Graduated Filters for P4 PRO

Reaction score
I want to try the Snake River Prototyping graduated neutral density ND8-16 but no luck finding one for sale. SRP has been back-ordering them since last summer. Even a ND16-32 would be nice for sunny areas but no luck there either.

For others, PolarPro Cinema Series seems a good fit. I'm not fond of the polarizers as the lens is very wide angle and yawing around in the sky gives very dark to washed out blues with them, imho. Also, the push-on ones can be heavy and might give you gimbal errors verses the screw on ones which are lighter.

I want to try the Snake River Prototyping graduated neutral density ND8-16 but no luck finding one for sale.
SRP doesn't making P4P filters. I do like their P3/P4 GND filter though. The only thing I dislike is how hard it is to slide on/off the camera barrel.

Just curious if anyone is using these particular filters and if you could share your experience.
I haven't tried those, but I do have other P3/P4/Mavic Freewell Gear filters. Their filters are well made, so I would feel good about trying those if I needed them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan