Gps

Reaction score
When I turn on my phantom the lights blink yellow and it can't connect to gps, all switches are up and compass is calibratied any ideas?

OK. Forget the compass it's a separate sensor and has no effect on GPS nor can it cause GPS errors.

Have you crashed recently?

You say you haven't used it yet...Have you performed the controller and Phantom calibrations?

Yes, I think the problem was probably my location

You're being fairly obtuse. Please be MUCH more specific. There is a wealth of information just waiting to be tapped into if you would be MUCH more specific.

so.. are you outside or inside a basement?
You never used it, but turned it on and got scared with some yellow lights?
When you buy a car, and before you drive it and you get in it, the light turns on when you open the cars door, do you run to a car forum to ask about that light?
Best and first advice you can get from this forum at this stage: RTFM.

so.. are you outside or inside a basement?
You never used it, but turned it on and got scared with some yellow lights?
When you buy a car, and before you drive it and you get in it, the light turns on when you open the cars door, do you run to a car forum to ask about that light?
Best and first advice you can get from this forum at this stage: RTFM.
Listen buddy, I came from a p1 and I just wasn't sure even though I read the manual, so now I got.
Thanks
Mike

So.. was the manual missing the lights part? What about the lights chart that comes hanging on your remote?
About coming from a P1: you join the forum 2 weeks ago, with the name "Newtodji" ?

So.. was the manual missing the lights part? What about the lights chart that comes hanging on your remote?
About coming from a P1: you join the forum 2 weeks ago, with the name "Newtodji" ?
Yea two weeks ago I bought a p1 do you have a problem with that?

Can you take the shopping investigation to a private conversation, please?

Who cares about screen names and how it relates to Who bought What and When?

Take a chill pill.
I do not like people come asking help, and not having done a simple thing like reading the manual. As you do, i bet. How does that set you out of balance?

LOL This thread is pointless. It could have been useful to me, but I guess the OP must have been offended by him being asked to elaborate on his issues lol

Thought this was users helping users and not busting chops.. Let's all take a chill pill. Cuteness only looks good on babies.

Yellow means there is a problem with the remote control. It could be that your sticks have a value when the phantom is turned on. It could be that your in permanant failsafe. It could be that your receiver board is damaged from a crash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers