Gps trouble.

Reaction score
Can somebody please help me I just purchased the phantom pro and I cannot connect to my GPS I have full bars and when I try To calibrate the unit I'm unsuccessful every time

Can somebody please help me I just purchased the phantom pro and I cannot connect to my GPS I have full bars and when I try To calibrate the unit I'm unsuccessful every time

You need to be a bit clearer with your question. What will not connect, and which GPS device are you referring to? You have full bars of what, on what, and which unit are you trying to calibrate?

My bad sorry so on the DJi App there are satellite bars and from my understanding the phantom drone sinks and connects through a satellite signal so that you may use all the functions and modes on the drone and you get prompted safe to fly

My bad sorry so on the DJi App there are satellite bars and from my understanding the phantom drone sinks and connects through a satellite signal so that you may use all the functions and modes on the drone and you get prompted safe to fly
The only thing that satellites are used for is to give your Phantom GPS position information.
Your Phantom and controller connect with radio.
Now ... can you rephrase your question to make it clearer?

You answered my question 100%. Everything seems to be working like it should. Thank you very much. I guess I was unfamiliar with the unit. But I am now till further more. It's a learning curve. Thx a lot

But when I do try and calibrate the compass these are the error that pop up

Attachments

• IMG_0338.PNG
    IMG_0338.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 267
But when I do try and calibrate the compass these are the error that pop up
1. Is there a good reason you are trying to calibrate the compass?
You don't need to calibrate the compass unless there is a problem with it (p51 of the manual)
2. Your sscreenshot shows the battery level at 73%. make sure you fully charge the battery before attempting to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj