GPS Trackers?

KAD

Reaction score
Trackimo or Marco Polo? Two different systems, what one would you go with? Marco is a lot lighter but has limited range because it uses RF. Trackimo is unlimited using GPS and cell signal. What do you users like.
Thanks, KAD

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Mauk
I like the Marco polo, have not had to actually use it yet thank goodness, but like that it doesn't use gps or cell.

I use Trackimo got a few of them they work great and not just for our birds ;)
My concern with the Marco polo is distance and the extra gear . Say you lose control RTH dose not work correctly you hit some winds that carry the bird you would be SOL and the price is steep . This is just the way I look at it :D

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: 750r
Trackimo or Marco Polo? Two different systems, what one would you go with? Marco is a lot lighter but has limited range because it uses RF. Trackimo is unlimited using GPS and cell signal. What do you users like.
Thanks, KAD
Trackimo. Works great and it's small.

I got this one in black. Cheap and works great .

Attachments

• 1439345004562.jpg
    1439345004562.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 402
Just received my Trackimo yesterday. Love how you get the first year free and can have it up and running in no time. Will take a photo and post up when I get home. Cheers!

Reactions: Dimas82
There are tons of places on the net that will print the design for you. Thingiverse has several.

The design is free for anyone to use.

Reactions: jointeffort
IMG_6348.JPG

This is what I am currently running. Will also give the 3D printed attachment a try when it arrives and decide from there.

[QUOTE = "KAD, posta: 477.477, membro: 26058"] Trackimo o Marco Polo? Due sistemi diversi, ciò che volete andare? Marco è molto più leggero, ma ha una portata limitata perché utilizza RF. Trackimo è illimitata utilizzando il GPS e il segnale cellulare. Che cosa ti piace agli utenti.
Grazie, KAD [/ QUOTE]
Uso da un mese Oltre un gps
sul mio P3A tutto perfetto nessuna interferenza, Durata del volo con gps
e rec video di 17 Minuti
[QUOTE = "KAD, posta: 477.477, membro: 26058"] Trackimo o Marco Polo? Due sistemi diversi, ciò che volete andare? Marco è molto più leggero, ma ha una portata limitata perché utilizza RF. Trackimo è illimitata utilizzando il GPS e il segnale cellulare. Che cosa ti piace agli utenti.
Grazie, KAD [/ QUOTE]

Attachments

• 20150713_124137.jpg
    20150713_124137.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 389
Grazie, KAD [/ QUOTE]

Uso da un mese Oltre sul mio P3A il spsdpggps, Batteria 750 mha, Durata 15 ore con Aggiornamenti OGNI 15 Secondi, app per Android e iOS, nessun problema fino a Bon Voyage this Momento, made in Taiwan, IP 67, abs, antiurto, peso 6 gr, volo 17 Minuti con e rec video

How easy would it be for the trackismo to fall out of that 3d printed mount?
Or is there a smaller lighter option available now?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj