GPS tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a tracker i have just installed this one (very small and easy to set up...even for me) I have sent the Phantom out and sent the code words to it and it seems to do everything the brochure says :) http://www.ebay.com/itm/RF-V16-Mini-Sma ... OC:US:3160

wow, high fidelity speaker?? Now I can use my drone to broadcast propaganda in my neighborhood... awesome! ok.. just kidding for those who might be my neighbors.. ;)

brunofcampos said:
Hi. I am shopping for one of those. Have you used the sms function? What message does it replay back?
I am considering this one
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181424006680 ... 1423.l2649

How does this compare to the one you use? Weight, functionality?
Regards
Hi,I think i have seen on here somewhere that the one you are looking at wont turn off you have to take the battery out. The txt messages answer to certain code that you send which are in the manual... for instance if you send dw# it will send back a sms with its current position as a link to google maps.....if you send dsp# it will send back GSM signal strong GPS signal valid, battery life as a %. If it is found by someone they can press the sos button and it will send a sms as current position. If you ring the number of the sim card in it it will ring and if someone has it they can press one of the buttons on it and talk,i have tried all these except talking to it. When it gets to 10% battery it will sms that it needs to be charged. It is about a 1 and a 1/4 inches square and very light mine is velcroed under the machine along side my Flytrex. PS i dont sell these i just think they are very good for the price.

Attachments

• tracker.JPG
    tracker.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 474
I ordered this one earlier in the week. It's on the way from China. Glad to hear it's working as advertised. Mine was from eBay as well but it was about $7 less with free shipping. Search RF-V16 and sort by price.

Got this message from seller. Tried contacting them (out of the office response). Opened case with Paypal. I hope I get my money back from Paypal.
Waiting for a good seller for the product. Six months? They must be out of business.
Cheers

*** DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER ***

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121213236370?ss ... 1497.l2649
--------------
brunofcampos
We are deeply grateful for your supporting and buying.
But we now are still on Chinese Lunar New Year Festival vacation
So we have to handle and send your item after 8th Feb to 12th Feb.
All your messages and emails will be replied after 8th Feb.
During this time, if you have any problem, please wait patiently.
I am sure you are such a kind person to understand us for our biggest festival in China.

Yours.
dealingitnow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik