GPS to GET MORE SATTELITES

Mannyx said:
job2310 said:
Mannyx said:
very nice .... the MOD is more cheaper that we lost our bird and go somewhere else. thanks for sharing

No problem. Also worth noting, I bought the Naza-M V2 GPS puck instead of the Naza Lite GPS puck which is a bit cheaper. It might give the same results and be a little less expensive if you're interested in this mod.

are you using the folded pole for your GPS?

Sure am, I forgot to mention that. Really nice that you can collapse it down for easy storage. Also keeps it from getting broken off.

Attachments

• IMG_0890.JPG
    IMG_0890.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 390
thank you Job2310... do you have a video how to start that MOD up to end? sorry I'm not good in MOD.

I did this mod last month but in the end I found it did not improve the reception more than what i had with the foil mod.

So I took it off again.

I did cut a hole in the top lid where the gps receiver is for the pole, though the thread on my one was very sticky.

I filled it all back in again with hot glue.

robinb said:
I did this mod last month but in the end I found it did not improve the reception more than what i had with the foil mod.

So I took it off again.

I did cut a hole in the top lid where the gps receiver is for the pole, though the thread on my one was very sticky.

I filled it all back in again with hot glue.

Interesting, did you use the Naza-M V2 or the Naza Lite puck? Wonder if that makes a difference?

The box just says

Naza multi rotor V2 GPS

no idea if there is a difference or what it is.

robinb said:
The box just says

Naza multi rotor V2 GPS

no idea if there is a difference or what it is.

Ok you had the same as me but I'm finding drastic improvements on mine.

Strange.

Did you do the foil mod or put the internal gps in foil or cable under existing foil pad ?

Totally removed the internal GPS module but put foil tape where the module was and also the stock shield back in place

job2310 said:
Totally removed the internal GPS module but put foil tape where the module was and also the stock shield back in place

do you have some photos while your doing your MOD?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20