GPS tablet?

Reaction score
Could someone explain the benefit of using a tablet with GPS with my p3p?
I been using my iPhone 6 untill now but am looking to buy a tablet, and wondering if it's worth getting and iPad mini 4, which I believe has GPS capabilities.
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It'll allow you to use the Follow Me feature in DJI GO and reset your home point to your current location after takeoff (if you move away from the original home point). Other than that, there is no benefit.

If going with an iPad Mini/Air, you'll need the cellular model (you don't need to activate the cell service). The Wi-Fi only models do not have GPS receivers.

Hello everyone am now waiting for delivery of my p3a after using the standard, hoping I will notice better range and easier controller, any uk Sussex flyers out there ?

Get a nvidia shield k1 you won't be disappointed

I have been looking at the K1 tablets available on eBay. No point buying brand new as only to use as flying monitor.
I'm noticing many of the listing state "pre-recall model". Can you tell me what was the point if this recall and if it's a good/bad thing to get a pre-recall device?

Could someone explain the benefit of using a tablet with GPS with my p3p?
I been using my iPhone 6 untill now but am looking to buy a tablet, and wondering if it's worth getting and iPad mini 4, which I believe has GPS capabilities.
Thank you!

Hi sir. Read this post if you are still looking for data points for your decision. Cheers!

Tablets and phones that work well with DJI GO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20