GPS sudden loss of signal

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a newbie and I was today doing my 3rd flight with a F450 with a Naza-M v2 when I noticed that my quad was drifting in GPS mode. I looked to my monitor screen and GPS signal was blinking with a 0 (no GPS satellites). When I took off, I had the signal of 10 satellites and I was not far from the take off area. I landed it in ATTI mode and wait for some seconds until the GPS signal got back with 9 satellites. I was on a wide field with no houses nor trees nearby. Only some electrical towers 200 to 300 meters away.
What should I do?

Hi,
I'm a newbie and I was today doing my 3rd flight with a F450 with a Naza-M v2 when I noticed that my quad was drifting in GPS mode. I looked to my monitor screen and GPS signal was blinking with a 0 (no GPS satellites). When I took off, I had the signal of 10 satellites and I was not far from the take off area. I landed it in ATTI mode and wait for some seconds until the GPS signal got back with 9 satellites. I was on a wide field with no houses nor trees nearby. Only some electrical towers 200 to 300 meters away.
What should I do?
Hi my p4 dont like powerlines,get magnetic interference ,,maybe recalibrate!,,,

im wondering the same thing. I have a refurbished P4 and am getting lots of gps signal loss. Do you think it's the power lines? I just did a recalibration of the compass to see if that could help.

im wondering the same thing. I have a refurbished P4 and am getting lots of gps signal loss. Do you think it's the power lines? I just did a recalibration of the compass to see if that could help.
HI if it happens all the time might be something going on,could do IMU calibration aswell,sensors might be bit out,normally once you leave area of PowerLines it should alright unless flying on top of them,you could try reinstall djigo4 or litchi ,I go look on uncle Google see if something comes up

HI if it happens all the time might be something going on,could do IMU calibration aswell,sensors might be bit out,normally once you leave area of PowerLines it should alright unless flying on top of them,you could try reinstall djigo4 or litchi ,I go look on uncle Google see if something comes up
1496006592316-846259840.jpg
found this post,there's a few likes this says if tried other locations gps might be faulty

I was out flying today and I didn't loose signal at all. I was in a more open area and I had done a calibration earlier. I guess I'll know when I start flying around home again.

I was out flying today and I didn't loose signal at all. I was in a more open area and I had done a calibration earlier. I guess I'll know when I start flying around home again.
View attachment 82960 found this post,there's a few likes this says if tried other locations gps might be faulty
Well I've been out away from home and then back around home. It's my location for sure. I must have lots of electronic interference in my area. But I'm still happy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31