GPS Signal Notice in settings

Reaction score
I noticed after DJI app update today in settings a feature call GPS Signal Notice with check box. I can't remember it being there before update. Is there anyone familiar with this feature that knows what exactly takes place if it is activated?

From the vision+ release notes:
GPS Signal Notice added to the VISION app. The VISION app will display a pop-up tip when attempting
to takeoff without a sufficient GPS signal.

Thanks. I just saw it in the manual as well. Is this new?

Yes it is new with the latest app, and I think you need > 3.08 FC firmware to use it. So I think it won't work right now. Sounds like a good feature, although some might find it insulting to their intelligence.

BlackTracer said:
Yes it is new with the latest app, and I think you need > 3.08 FC firmware to use it. So I think it won't work right now. Sounds like a good feature, although some might find it insulting to their intelligence.

Did you mean to say v3.10?

No I meant greater than 3.08. I thought 3.10 was pulled and not available anymore. It was 3.10 where that feature was first available. I assume the next firmware release will be a number greater than 3.10. Hence I said > 3.08. I hope this makes sense. It's not important all these numbers. We just know it will not work with 3.08.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik