GPS Satellite hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can someone post the instructions link for the GPS satellite hack (adding more satellites)?

Before you thread Nazi's come in here and tell me to search.. I DID!

Can someone post the instructions link for the GPS satellite hack (adding more satellites)?

Before you thread Nazi's come in here and tell me to search.. I DID!
Seriously? The P3P/A/S already get between 15-18 GPS satellites now. How many more do you need? Maybe you should seriously consider taking some time & read the manual.

Seriously? The P3P/A/S already get between 15-18 GPS satellites now. How many more do you need? Maybe you should seriously consider taking some time & read the manual.

What makes you think I didn't read the manual? I need 32 channels, which the hack provides.

Yes, you were rude.

And had you searched for the proper terminology "channel hack" vs "GPS hack", you would have found it easily (as you eventually did) .... and without being rude.

Good luck.

No, I was not rude. Maybe you're just a little too sensitive? How do you know what I did or did not search for?

What makes you think I didn't read the manual? I need 32 channels, which the hack provides.
First, If you look at your original post you'll see you specifically asked for a GPS hack. Had you read the manual, you'd see there is no such thing.

Secondly, what you're referring to the 32 channel hack happens to be illegal in the U.S. DJI in the onset originally had 32 channels until they were informed it was illegal to use the higher channels in the U.S. Because they're designated for other uses.

Lastly, if you go to your GoApp's transmission Setting & click on the Custom button, you can pick & designate a specific channel to use. Of the 13-20 pick one that is at the bottom of the spectrum that is between 2 that are high in interference. Now use that channel for optimum transmission. Also, look at the rate your P3 is transmitting. You can change it from 4-6MB the lower setting will provide the least video lag but, will give slightly lower resolution on your device.

Merry Christmas!

First, If you look at your original post you'll see you specifically asked for a GPS hack. Had you read the manual, you'd see there is no such thing.

Secondly, what you're referring to the 32 channel hack happens to be illegal in the U.S. DJI in the onset originally had 32 channels until they were informed it was illegal to use the higher channels in the U.S. Because they're designated for other uses.

Lastly, if you go to your GoApp's transmission Setting & click on the Custom button, you can pick & designate a specific channel to use. Of the 13-20 pick one that is at the bottom of the spectrum that is between 2 that are high in interference. Now use that channel for optimum transmission. Also, look at the rate your P3 is transmitting. You can change it from 4-6MB the lower setting will provide the least video lag but, will give slightly lower resolution on your device.

Merry Christmas!

The manual doesn't list ANY hacks. Why don't you go outside and play for a bit or go help mommy wrap some gifts or simply go take a nap. My kids get annoying just like you when they are tired.

The manual doesn't list ANY hacks. Why don't you go outside and play for a bit or go help mommy wrap some gifts or simply go take a nap. My kids get annoying just like you when they are tired.

Wow! Unbelievable- bad hair day?

OP has been given a warning. If you want to be obnoxious and then get in an argument about it, that's what will happen. If anyone has any questions, please read the community guidelines. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic