GPS Raw data (coordinates + time)

Reaction score
Is there any way how to get GPS flight data and time from Phantom 3. I mean raw coordinates in time. I know, I can see my flight in dji go but need that data. For Phantom 2v+ I have used vision utility pro app for android. I have no idea how to do it with my new bird P3p. Thank you

Is there any way how to get GPS flight data and time from Phantom 3. I mean raw coordinates in time. I know, I can see my flight in dji go but need that data. For Phantom 2v+ I have used vision utility pro app for android. I have no idea how to do it with my new bird P3p. Thank you
How much data do you need?
If you take a photo, the Exif data for the photo contains GPS data
You get the SRT files with video or you can upload your flight record to HealthyDrones.com and they give you the option to convert that to a .kml file to see the flight displayed in Google Earth.

I need text file. Im flying without gimball and camera, carring just thermometer and some other devices which are measuring every second or more. I need to connect measured values with gps coordinates. I can hook up gps logger but thats more weight and space. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic