Hi folks, Just a small update on my gps problems. They're solved, woo hoo. A small recap. Ever since I bought my phantom I have found I hard to get a full lock, usually only getting 6 satellites, and loosing them in flight. So I started looking into my gps module. These are the steps of what I did: 1. Found the small battery in module was dead so replaced it. Made no difference to number of satellites. 2. Replaced antenna with high gain antenna. Make no difference. 3. Found that a small resistor that sends power to lna on/off pin was not in place. Soldered it in. Again made no difference. 4. Tried another high gain antenna. Still same amount of satellites. 5. Decided to put the original antenna and battery back just in case. After the final step I didn't get any satellites at all. Accepted the fact that I had damaged something and was about to buy a new module. But decided I'd bypass the lna and solder a wire from the antenna pin to the Ublox module just to see what would happen: As you can see the soldering isn't very good but I wasn't expecting anything to change. Tested it outside and to my surprise it locked on in less than a minute and got 12 satellites. Amazing I've never got that many. I've had no problems with gps since. I can even see satellites in my house now, and I live in an old stone house with 3 foot stone walls. Don't know what's happening here. If I'm even benefiting from the lna at all now, but I don't care, it works I'm over the moon now, but I'm also annoyed. This has obviously been a problem with my phantom from I bought it. For the price of these things you would think they were well tested before they were shipped out. Cheers for listening. Maybe it can help someone else with same problem. Damien.