GPS mode missing

Reaction score
DJI has done it again.

I was just upgrading the firmware, and Naza Assistant software , and GPS is no longer a choice, ATTI now replaces it.

I'm sure it's a typo, as when I flew afterwards it was in GPS mode, but you would think they would try to be a little
more PROFESSIONAL.

It's not very confidence inspiring when you are programming something that has the ability to fly away, when they make
such basic stupid mistakes.

Perhaps Colin Guinn should either okay it himself, or have some other ENGLISH speaking person very familiar with the product
do so.

Can you be more specific because I just couldn't find what you're referring to in the Assistant?

It was the weirdest thing ! In the Naza M V-2 Assistant version 2.12
In the "Basic" tab "RC" the "Control Mode Switch" setting had no "GPS"

It started with ATTI - Fail Safe - ATTI and the drop down menu with Manual, ATTI, or Fail Safe.

That was this afternoon, around 6:30 pm.
I just connected again, a few minutes ago, and everything is the way it should be, but I had to reset some of my end points
to make the selected items turn blue.

It was too bizarre. I'm glad it's back to normal.

I had the same experience... no GPS mode option.

I don't recall how I solved it but in the end it proved to be related (as usual) to operator error (me) combined with fuzzy instructions (DJI). :?:

I had the same experience... no GPS mode option.

I don't recall how I solved it but in the end it proved to be related (as usual) to operator error (me) combined with fuzzy instructions (DJI). :?:

was it directly after downloading the Naza Assistant, before rebooting your computer ?

I think that may have been the difference for me. I found it was normal again after I rebooted the computer.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was the first time I used the Assistant. It is also possible that I re-booted during that first encounter with the Assistant. But, my memory is quite hazy on the details.

FYI, I'm using VMWare on a 2007 MacBook.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik