gps lost will it still return home

It won't return home. It will auto land at its current location by default.

Exactly! But your screenshot of the software is the setting if the "remote controller signal lost". You even put a big red box around it.

It has nothing to do with what will happen if GPS is lost as well.

IMG_0221.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! But your screenshot of the software is the setting if the "remote controller signal lost". You even put a big red box around it.
If you're trying to make a point, you lost me.

If you're trying to make a point, you lost me.

RTH is only possible when the SIGNAL is lost from the transmitter. RTH is not possible if you lose GPS lock/signals. The reason for this is without GPS it doesn't know where home is in relation to the phantoms current position. On a loss of GPS the bird will land within seconds of losing GPS at the "location" that the loss occurs.
His point was all the settings you boxed out have ZERO to do with GPS loss.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

His point was all the settings you boxed out have ZERO to do with GPS loss.
The OP asked what will happen when RTH initiates and GPS data is not available. Losing the remote controller signal is one way RTH can be auto initiated. I mentioned it since it was on topic and nobody else mentioned it before me.

Y'all a little bored tonight? ;)

So a loss of GPS after the RTH has initialized? To me if RTH is initialized then GPS lost it will terminate the RTH and land wherever it is at that time. And if GPS is lost first will RTH ever initialize?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The OP asked what will happen when RTH initiates and GPS data is not available. Losing the remote controller signal is one way RTH can be auto initiated. I mentioned it since it was on topic and nobody else mentioned it before me.

Y'all a little bored tonight? ;)

I'm an American living in South Korea so it's lunchtime right now. :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20