GPS in my P2V+ just sucks

Reaction score
I keep losing GPS when I put the video camera on. I tried the foil fix with no luck, if anything it may have made it worse. I called DJI and they told me they are aware of this problem and I would have to ship the Drone to them for re-calibration and it would take 4 to 6 weeks. They said since I ordered through Amazon (a vendor on Amazon) I could try to have them take it back for a different unit or refund. The vendor called me back today and was very helpful. They said they would be glad to have me ship it back and they would either repair or replace it, or if I was comfortable working on it they would send me a new GPS module and talk me through changing it out. If that did not work they would have me ship it back for repair or replacement. The outfit is Drones etc. That is what I call good service, as opposed to DJI saying we are aware of a problem.

After getting the GPS unit and figuring out it was the wrong one finally worked it out with dealer that it was the wrong unit. They had me send them the entire bird and they sent me an entirely new one. Once it stops raining I'll try her out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.