GPS ATTI showing in RC Setting (Futaba T8J)

Reaction score
Running DJI Phantom with Futaba T8J
Software is Naza-M V2, version 2.12

I have programmed my Futaba T8J as outlined in some videos I have seen. But I have noted that when I run the Naza-M V2 software, at the bottom of the screen it says mode GPS ATTI, unless I push my D switch which changes it to Failsafe, which is how I programmed my D switch.

I do note though, in the RC screen, the Control Mode Switch screen, does show me switching from GPS, to ATTI, to Failsafe. But when in GPS mode, the bottom of the screen in black still shows Mode as GPS ATTI

Will I still be in real GPS mode when the control mode switch shows GPS, but the bottom show the GPS ATTI?

Any solutions

On the bottom of the NAZA Assistant, in the black area,. it says GPS ATTI?
hmm,. that shouldn't be the case, it should say one thing or the other.

and when you flip the C-switch down all the way, does the indicator fully move all the way to the right side?

My only guess is you might have missed a step in online videos,
did you setup end-points and sub trim properly?

"GPS ATTI" = what is normally called GPS mode, that's what the NAZA Assistant should show when the switch on the controller is in the top position. There's 3 modes it can be in:

GPS ATTI
ATTI
Manual

When i flick the c switch, it switches as expected. Each flick from gps, to ati then to failsafe on the computer screen. But the black at the screen bottom says gps atti

xstatic said:
When i flick the c switch, it switches as expected. Each flick from gps, to ati then to failsafe on the computer screen. But the black at the screen bottom says gps atti

That's the proper behavior...when you're in "GPS mode" on the switch, the status at the bottom of the software window will display "GPS ATTI" When you put the switch in ATTI mode, the display at the bottom should show "ATTI"

Well that solves a lot of problems. No more tweaking!

Thanks for that info.

Marty

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic